- Bamboo silk is kind to your hair, protecting it from breakage and gentle to wear in dry, brittle hair. Bamboo fabrics are a natural anti-bacterial
- Bamboo silk is kind to your skin as it is a natural anti-bacterial. Hypoallergenic means bamboo silk causes less allergic reactions, making it suitable for sensitive skin and conditions such as eczema
- Moisture absorbent & extra soft, your head is going to stay cool & your face will keep shaded from the sun on all those glorious, long, hot summer days.
- Bamboo's soft and smooth texture means that there's less friction on your hair, reducing frizz and tangling.
- Excellent Vegan alternative to traditional silk
- Makes the perfect thoughtful gift for loved ones
- 100% organic bamboo fibres and Oeko-Tex certified dyes
- Wash on gentle or delicate cycle such as 30˚, or hand wash where possible with mild detergent
- Do not tumble dry
Size & Fit information
Small: 58cm circumference
Large: 60cm circumference
Model wears size small
Cut and sewn in our in house studio based in London
If you have any questions or would like any advice on size or fit, please get in touch - info@GoodHouseLdn.com
Our hats are made in small quantities. Any excess fabric is used to make our beautiful bamboo silk scrunchies.