Skinny Spice Scrunchie
Skinny Spice Scrunchie
- Designed to avoid hair kinks and minimise damage and frizz to fine hair
- Bamboo silk is kind to your hair, protecting it from breakage and gentle to wear in dry, brittle hair. Bamboo fabrics are a natural anti-bacterial
- Bamboo's soft and smooth texture means that there's less friction on your hair, reducing frizz and tangling
- Excellent Vegan alternative to traditional silk
- Makes the perfect thoughtful gift for loved ones
These scrunchies are voluminous and stretchy and can be wrapped around your hair 2 to 3 times to give your hair a luxurious look
- 100% organic bamboo fibres and Oeko-Tex certified dyes
- Hand wash
Cut and sewn in our in house studio based in London
If you have any questions or would like any advice on size or fit, please get in touch - info@GoodHouseLdn.com
Our accessories are made in small quantities and are restocked regularly. Subscribe to our email list for updates on restock dates, subscriber discounts & more!
🎋 100% Vegan Silk
✋ Hand Made Quality
🇬🇧 Made in London
1. Order today
After we receive your order we start cutting, sewing and caring for your piece in our in-house studio in London.
2. Packed & Shipped
After creating your unique piece, we ship it with tracking so you can rest easy following its journey to you.
3. Lifetime Love!
Delivered straight to your doorstep you are now the owner of a unique high quality made-for-you piece to love!
Finally, silk is for everyone.
Our silk products are made of 100% Vegan Bamboo Silk as opposed to traditional worm-made silk.
Many of our valued customers either cannot or will not wear "normal silk", because it is unethically made and not friendly towards sensitive skin.
We are delighted to serve you with only the highest quality silk products.
The natural choice for your skin, hair, conscience and the environment.
Benefits of Bamboo Silk
Bamboo silk is an incredible fabric, here's why:
1. It's softer than 'normal silk', because of its rounded fibers, so you will have a much more luxurious feeling wearing it like it's just gently hovering above your skin.
2. Anti-bacterial features makes it the natural choice for people with sensetive skin.
3. Bamboo fabric is incredibly breathable and offers great ventilation thanks to microscopic holes in the fibre. This keeps you feeling fresh for longer, meaning you have to wash your clothes less. Ultimately, less washing helps clothes last longer which is key to a sustainable wardrobe.
100% Hand Made in London
Our fascination doesn’t lie in following trends, but rather in creating hand made beautiful clothing that helps you express yourself.
Styles that are inspired by storytelling and the soul. Items that you’ll cherish for a lifetime – the polar opposite of fast fashion.