Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your GHL order but if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, unless they been personalised or they are 'made to order', they can be returned for a refund or exchange provided that the following guidelines are observed.
- Email us at email@example.com within 14 working days from receiving your item(s), quoting your order number and request to either refund or exchange. We will then give you full details and instructions on our simple return and exchange process.
- Past the grace period of 14 days from when you received your item, we cannot offer you a refund.
- You must return the item(s) in the same condition in which you received them, with their original packaging. You are asked to take reasonable care of the items. In the case of an item with a hygiene seal, you are required not to remove the seal when examining the item. If handling or viewing of the item is excessive beyond that reasonably required to ensure that the item functions as expected or you damage the item in any way.
- To complete a return or exchange, please include your order number and name within the box.
- The original shipping fee will not be refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s).
- Returns lost in the post are not the responsibility of Good House London Limited unless you send the parcel tracked and can show that the parcel has been signed for by a Good House London employee at the studio.
We are unable to offer you a refund or exchange on the following:
If the items are personalised in any way or if they are 'made to order' - All our product descriptions will state if they are made to order so please check carefully before you purchase if you are unsure.
We are unable to refund or exchange scrunchies and sleep-masks due to hygiene reasons.
All custom orders are final and non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Be sure to visit our size chart to make sure you match yourself to your correct size. If unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.